ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Reference Number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

callie22
Newly Registered

Home Office Reference Number

Post by callie22 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:07 am

I am in the process of applying for my Tier 2 General extension. The form asks for my Home Office Reference Number. On other threads/websites it says it should start with a letter, followed by numbers. On my initial Tier 2 application I was given a UKBA Reference Number, which is 6 numbers long and no letters. Is this the same as my Home Office Reference Number? If I don't know it, should I just tick "I don't have one" and in the space to write the numbers, write "I can't remember it"? OR should I tick "yes" and write my UKBA Reference Number? Any advice would be very much appreciated!

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Home Office Reference Number

Post by iworker » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 pm

i am guessing to what you are referring as is the visa no. (the red digits on top left corner).
the ukba ref no are normally issued when u submit an application and they send an acknowledgement saying we have received ur application. No prob if u dont have one, since your first application was out of country