ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it optional to send a transcript

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kargha
Newly Registered

is it optional to send a transcript

Post by kargha » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:55 pm

while reading the posts I noticed that a lot of applicants had sent their transcript to provide evidence for academic qualifications.
I would like to make sure that sending a transcript is not necessary if original certificate is sent.is it correct?
(I do not want to send my transcript because my grades were not high in uni.)

regards

kargha

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:36 am

Hi,
First and the foremost thing, no one at HSMP is going to be bothered about your ranks / marks secured. Secondly the guidance notes doesn't mention anything about transcripts.

I would say, there is absolutely no harm is sending additional documents.

If you have your NARIC comparision letter that along with you original degree certificate will be good enough, however be aware that for getting NARIC's comparision they do ask for your transcripts along with the final degree certificate.

Go ahead and give your transcripts as it is always better to play safe than to regret it later.

Cheers
PG

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: is it optional to send a transcript

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:39 pm

Yes, it is absolutely correct
Just aware that your degree mcut be comparable to UK degree in to be awarded point

Pantaiema

kargha wrote:while reading the posts I noticed that a lot of applicants had sent their transcript to provide evidence for academic qualifications.
I would like to make sure that sending a transcript is not necessary if original certificate is sent.is it correct?
(I do not want to send my transcript because my grades were not high in uni.)

regards

kargha