ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Refusal for Simple caution

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vnayurs
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Refusal for Simple caution

Post by vnayurs » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:58 pm

HI All,

My naturalisation Application got refused Bcoz of simple caution which i had two years Back . I had some argument with my wife and got simple caution . My question is i was reading through Good Character points and i found If you had only one simple caution in the past two years then on special circumstances you can get the passport but no where mentioned what special circumstances any idea whether i can appeal against the decision. it was exactly two years when i applied for it

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation Refusal for Simple caution

Post by Amber » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am

An exceptional grant is unlikely for those who admit domestic abuse. You cannot appeal a nationality decision, you may ask for a review at a cost of £80. If you can show no violence and perhaps if your wife writes a supporting statement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Simo123
Newly Registered

Post by Simo123 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:06 pm

vnayurs wrote:HI All,

My naturalisation Application got refused Bcoz of simple caution which i had two years Back . I had some argument with my wife and got simple caution . My question is i was reading through Good Character points and i found If you had only one simple caution in the past two years then on special circumstances you can get the passport but no where mentioned what special circumstances any idea whether i can appeal against the decision. it was exactly two years when i applied for it

Hi Vnayurs,

I would like to ask one question ?
Did u had a simple caution by writing and you been accepted the caution or only verbal ?

vnayurs
Newly Registered

Post by vnayurs » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Simo123 wrote:
vnayurs wrote:HI All,

Hi Vnayurs,

I would like to ask one question ?
Did u had a simple caution by writing and you been accepted the caution or only verbal ?

HI Simon,

I had simple caution in writing at that point i didn't thought its going to effect this and just agreed that was in haste shouldn't have agreed to it

vnayurs
Newly Registered

Post by vnayurs » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Amber_ wrote:An exceptional grant is unlikely for those who admit domestic abuse. You cannot appeal a nationality decision, you may ask for a review at a cost of £80. If you can show no violence and perhaps if your wife writes a supporting statement.
HI,

Is there time limit for review application

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

highrisein
Newly Registered

Post by highrisein » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 am

Hard to appeal

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:26 am

There is no appeal rights! Please read the statement below!