ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: PBS Dependant ILR application supporting documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london_2014

URGENT: PBS Dependant ILR application supporting documents

Post by london_2014 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 am

Hi all,

Any urgent response to the following queries much appreciated.

I am on ILR now (got it September 2013 from Tier 1) and my wife is on Tier 1 PBS dependant (which she received around march 2012 and extended in 2013). I believe now she is eligible to apply for ILR using form set (o) (2 year rule-Pre 9July 2012). She has done her life in the UK test and she studied here in UK.

My questions are as follows:

1. What are the supporting evidence that she needs to provide with her application form besides the life in the UK test result and her graduation certificate?
2. What is the financial requirement (as in how much does she need to show on the bank account?) and what is the minimum salary we need to show?
3. How does she fill in the points calculator- with my information or leave it blank?
4. Can she use her bank statement and salary or she has to use mine?
4. On the form set (o) does she fill in the point boxes (because those relate to me and hence confused)
5. Is she eligible to apply for citizenship as soon as she receives her ILR?

I would appreciate an early response as she needs to apply very urgently due to personal reasons. Please let me know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT: PBS Dependant ILR application supporting docume

Post by Amber » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Very little required, the general documents including that B1 English and LIUK have been satisfied. Cohabitation proof (one joint letter or a letter each for every 4 months of the last two years from a total of at least 3 different sources) and 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

london_2014

Post by london_2014 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi Amber,

Many thanks. So to summarize (could you confirm if that is ok?):

1. Completed Set (O) form (without the points calculator)+her current BRP+her passport
2. Life in the UK test result
3. Her graduation certificate
4. My recent 3 months payslip and associated bank statements for the same months
5. Marriage certificate
6. 2 years Proof of cohabitation (we may only have our own bank statements in our names showing the address for last 2 years)- not sure how many years does she need to cover? we do not have any utility bills or sat cable bills (we do everything online)

Could you tell me as to what is the financial/maintenance requirments?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:48 pm

None really, that's fine. I assume the degree meets B1.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

london_2014

Post by london_2014 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:09 am

Thanks lot Amber. Two final questions:

1. re. the maintenance fund. what is the amount that is required to be shown coming in and in savings each month (if she obtained her original dependent visa before 09th July 2012 and extended it for a further 2 years last year)?

2. If she had extended her visa last April do we need to provide proof of cohabitation since that April 2013 or we need to provide proof from the day came in UK as my dependent (almost 2.5 years ago)?

Thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:12 am

1. There isn't one.
2. Since the last extension.

london_2014

Post by london_2014 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:22 am

once again many thanks. re. 2 can we download and print online bills which says copy bills and is one source from her and one source from me enough for covering the period?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 am

I would use originals.

london_2014

Post by london_2014 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:16 am

thanks. :)