ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khansab12345
Newly Registered
Pakistan

need some help

Post by Khansab12345 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi all I posted before as well but didnt got any proper reply I git the approval of my naturalisation the letter is dated 5 june it ssy my applicatiin is successful and will shortly recieve the invitation letter but I have not recieve the letter its more than two weeks now the thing is that I applied through soliciter should I say ti him to ask HO for another copy as it looks it is kost in post .
One more thing I contacted my local coucil but even they diny have my details my correspondence is my soliciter It looks home office sent my ceremony details to the council near to my soliciter office is it possible and what should I do ask my soliciter to request for new invitation letter ???

Plz friends I need your help thanks