ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can education loan cover dependents maintenence funds also

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siva77

Can education loan cover dependents maintenence funds also

Post by siva77 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply student visa next month within UK. My bank from home country is willing to provide me education loan against our properties. My query is, the bank is willing to provide loan amount which would cover mine, my 2 dependents(wife and kid) living expenses, which in total is around 23k GBP.

Can anyone please let me know if the bank education loan letter can cover main applicant and 2 dependents living expenses.

Hope to hear experts view and Thank you in advance

Kind Regards,
Siva

siva77

Re: Can education loan cover dependents maintenence funds al

Post by siva77 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi All,

Can any expert please reply. I paid my 1st year fee at the university . I am applying for student visa with my 2 dependents. For maintainence of funds i am getting a loan letter from back home which covers my remaining fees and maintainence funds for 3 of us. loan letter is on my name and the bank sanctioned it on the basis of our properties and its education loan on my name.

My query is can this loan letter on my name cover maintainence of 3 of us.

Thank you very much in advance and i really appriciate any quick replies..