ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Enrollment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ravian3
Newly Registered

Biometrics Enrollment

Post by ravian3 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi,

My appeal was allowed on 17th feb 2014, Home office applied to appeal against the decision and the appeal was turned down by the tribunal in mid march, On tuesday the 17th June 2014 I received biometric enrollment letter from home office and went in on wednesday to the post office and got it done.

Now my question is What is approval letter? does this biometics letter means approval letter if so how long more before I get the brp and the passport, it also says they are still considering, is there anything left to consider since the decision came from the tribunal and they do not have right to appeal against the decision.

My appeal was allowed on the basis of article 8 of ECHR.

Thanks

ravian3
Newly Registered

Re: Biometrics Enrollment

Post by ravian3 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Anyone ?