ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Visit (Expecting)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nmpresents
Newly Registered

Home Office Visit (Expecting)

Post by nmpresents » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:58 pm

hi everybody,

I have applied for EEA2 RC application for Un married couple on 11/06/2014. My previous immigration history was not good as I am over stayer with no right to reside in UK. I have provided all treaty right exercising plus cohabitation proofs which include Birh certificate and passport of my EEA national child.
Does anyone have same circumstances and had any application outcome and any HO visit at home? I am afraid HO will come to home or may be they will call for interview, Need to know after how long submitting application they use to come or call for interview?

Imshzd

Re: Home Office Visit (Expecting)

Post by Imshzd » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 pm

nmpresents wrote:hi everybody,

I have applied for EEA2 RC application for Un married couple on 11/06/2014. My previous immigration history was not good as I am over stayer with no right to reside in UK. I have provided all treaty right exercising plus cohabitation proofs which include Birh certificate and passport of my EEA national child.
Does anyone have same circumstances and had any application outcome and any HO visit at home? I am afraid HO will come to home or may be they will call for interview, Need to know after how long submitting application they use to come or call for interview?
No body knows,what you are asking.
May be tomorrow
May be next month
May be in September.

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:29 pm

your application will be decided i 6 months .you will be sent COA . IT DEPENDS whether they call you for interview or not.
you might be issued residence card without an interview or home visit.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nmpresents
Newly Registered

Post by nmpresents » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks for replies :)
Why they will take so much time for my applocation? Any specific reason behind not grating RC first time? if Marraige is solution for this then I am thinking to do Marraige after getting CoA..and send HO marriage certificate as an update in my circumstances and application...will it be helpful or not?

johnny9765

Post by johnny9765 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Postby nmpresents » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 pm

hi everybody,

Nothing you can do I applied on the exact same day as you as a unmarried partner COA was received on the 23rd of June nothing since all you can do is hope for the best and hope you get your RC soon