ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Application returned and a couple of passports missing!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

claraluh
United Kingdom

EEA Application returned and a couple of passports missing!

Post by claraluh » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 am

Hi Everyone, I got some updates from home office and need some help now.

My solicitor just called me and said she received my application back, with one good news and one not so good.

I applied for EEA4 together with my mom, she is married to an Italian national and we are both his dependent. Thing is, Today we received the application back, BUT, they issued a PR on my mom's passport and return all the documents apart from My Passport, My stepfather's passport, my birth certificate and their marriage certificate.

They didn't issue any letter saying why they kept these documents, so we think the documents might have been lost during the process of returning them back. My solicitor is now getting in touch with them to find out, but I am a bit worried they might refuse my application

I need some light here, what do you guys think might have happened?????