ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contract Conditions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Qasar Daniel

Contract Conditions

Post by Qasar Daniel » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:39 pm

HI Guys
Can you please advise me that is there any condition to contract, is it must be with Pvt limited company .. Can I contract to provide my service to sole proprietor, or self employed, (As I have mentioned in my business plan to provide my services to these small business). He have not his website, or business card, Just business address, brochure, phone number and personal email address on yahoo domain. Is it ok to contract.
your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
With best regards,
Daniel

fjsl
Newly Registered

Re: Contract Conditions

Post by fjsl » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Qasar Daniel wrote:HI Guys
Can you please advise me that is there any condition to contract, is it must be with Pvt limited company .. Can I contract to provide my service to sole proprietor, or self employed, (As I have mentioned in my business plan to provide my services to these small business). He have not his website, or business card, Just business address, brochure, phone number and personal email address on yahoo domain. Is it ok to contract.
your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
With best regards,
Daniel
Hi Daniel
It is not any such requirement that you should make a contract with pvt ltd companies. You can make contract with any company providing that company should be a genuine company. According to common perception genuine company don't use yahoo addresses because domain of company starts from 3 pounds

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Thanks FJSl
Appreciated for your reply. My clients are genuine, like a restaurants and hotels, one of my client have every thing, website,landline, etc, but the email they using on gmail. please advise should I use their contract or not.
Thanks
Regards,
Daniel

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Qasar Daniel wrote:Thanks FJSl
Appreciated for your reply. My clients are genuine, like a restaurants and hotels, one of my client have every thing, website,landline, etc, but the email they using on gmail. please advise should I use their contract or not.
Thanks
Regards,
Daniel
If the contract is genuine you need not worry. If they have a problem, they can contact the company.