ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kuzaaah

Please help

Post by kuzaaah » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 am

Hi Guys,

1. Pls as anyone applied using the Financial and Accounting Technician SOC? What documents did you submit as part of your application?
2. I noticed that most people choose Barclay Bank for their Business Account. Pls can anyone advise if Barclays offer convenient and better business banking than other banks. I am a little at a dilemma on which bank to open a business account.

Thanks
Kuz

Arifa Riaz
Newly Registered

Re: Please help

Post by Arifa Riaz » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:11 pm

I am applying as Chartered Certified Accountant. For Accounts category, you need to attach your membership letter (if you are member of any body), practicing licence, Professional Indemnity Insurance.

I have opened Business account with Lloyds. there procedures are quick. they will give you account number and sort code on the same day of appointment and you can use your bank account from the same day.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,

kuzaaah

Post by kuzaaah » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Thank you so much Arifa.
Since I am ACCA part qualified, I decided to register for AAT membership and register on their Member in Practice program. Thank you so much all thesame.

marshal8732

Post by marshal8732 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi Kuzaaah

I am also part ACCA qualified how did you manage to register with AAT and register for their member in practice program.