ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Team member with Access 25K each but confused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Team member with Access 25K each but confused

Post by jafferdeen » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Dear Members

My friend is on PSW visa and it is going to expire soon.He is planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
IF any one can answer the following questions please

Q1:both friend are applying as tier 1 entrepreneur team. They both are on PSW visa. One will arrange 25K GBP in UK and but other friend will show the investment of 25k back home in Pakistan.
Altogether they ill have access to 50 K.

How they can prove that they have equal access to fund.Both will make declaration in each other favor in the UK. Will it be enough??? Does letter from bank in Pakistan must have both team members name?? keeping in mind this is NOT third party funding only one team member is using his own funds from Pakistan ???
Will my team member will be third party for myself??
if ome one have template please send me

Regards
J Khan

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: Team member with Access 25K each but confused

Post by prem_singh123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi
My advice is if your friend is using his own money from pakistan then best option is to transfer his money to his UK account. This source of fund is more credible.
2nd answer if two of your friends applying as team then make a joint account so both have access to the investment funds.
Hope this helps

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Post by jafferdeen » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks you for your advice.They want to use declaration for access to each other funding.My friend is more concern about the bank letter from Pakistan? Does he need to show his team member name as well on the bank letter.
J Khan

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm

If he is using third party yes both applicants names has to be on bank letter, but my advice is transfer that money into your joint account in uk.