ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Online form sign declaration & visa fees

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niki86
Newly Registered

VFS Online form sign declaration & visa fees

Post by niki86 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 am

My husband will be sponsoring my brother for uk visit visa.My husband is on Tier 1 general visa in Uk and I am on Dependent visa in UK.
On the vfs site http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/UAE/how_to_apply.html,(after registering), there are two options namely
a>Apply for myself
b>Apply for someone else

Question 1:
Does 'Apply for someone else' section needs to be filled by sponsor(my husband in this case) for my brother or I can also fill on behalf of my brother by creating an account with my name.Right now created an account with my brother's details.

Question 2:
For option a>How will the Sign declaration section be ?Is it some electronic signature which the visitor needs to do using mouse.And how will the visa fees be taken.Will it be online using credit /debit card by the visitor?

Question 3:
For option b>if someone else fills the form on behalf of applicant,how will the applicant then sign it electronically and how will the visa fees need to be paid.Will the sponsor(my husband) need to pay it if he fills the form or I can pay it as well if i fill the form on behalf of my brother.

Please help.

Thanks,
N

skilled_migrant

Re: VFS Online form sign declaration & visa fees

Post by skilled_migrant » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 am

Question 1:
Anybody can fill in the online application, does not matter related or not.

Question 2:
Declaration will not be signed electronically. Once you submit application and pay the application fee, you will see two more options:
a. You will be able to download the pdf version of your application. Visitor have to print and sign that application.
b. You will see option to book an appointment to submit printed documents. Visitor need to go to that application center to submit that signed application.

Question 3:
Anybody can fill the application form and pay the fee.

niki86
Newly Registered

Re: VFS Online form sign declaration & visa fees

Post by niki86 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Question 1:
Anybody can fill in the online application, does not matter related or not.

Can my husband fill the form using my brother's(visitor)account using option 'Apply for someone else' But this will be wrong right?
If my husband has to fill my brother's visa form, then he needs to create using his own login account or he can use my brother's login account and use option 'Apply for self'.But this will be also be wrong right since if it asks for signature then my husband can't do that ?

Question 2:
Declaration will not be signed electronically. Once you submit application and pay the application fee, you will see two more options:
a. You will be able to download the pdf version of your application. Visitor have to print and sign that application.
b. You will see option to book an appointment to submit printed documents. Visitor need to go to that application center to submit that signed application.

Thanks for the answer but wanted to understand something.What you mean is even if the visitor does 'apply for self' using his loginid or someone else(my husband who will be sponsor) fills the form using his newly created id , then in both cases visitor will need to take the printout of the document and sign it and then take to vfs centre to submit along with other related docs.While filling the online form in the declaration section,one just needs to enter the name in bold letters.Is it?Are any attachments are asked while filling form.

Question 3:
Anybody can fill the application form and pay the fee.[/quote]