ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Council Tax

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anas123456789
BANNED

ILR Council Tax

Post by anas123456789 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Hello Amber

hope you are well

i have a quick query and i appreciate your response.

I am applying for ILR soon on long residence basis but i have a CCJ. i wont be able to settle this in full but i have set up a payment plan prior to my applying then will this be ok? also do i have to provide the payment plan detials in the set lr application form?

apart from this i have an unpaid council tax bill which is still in dispute with my landlord for a property where i used to live. i spoke to the council and they said that the account status is still at billing stage and next stage will be summons if no payment is received.
now i am applying for ilr in august so will this council tax issue affect me? do i need to disclose this unpaid council tax in my set lr application form?

please advise

many thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Council Tax

Post by Amber » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:28 pm

You should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

oliky
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Council Tax

Post by oliky » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Hi Amber,

Am almost in a similar boat, my most recent council tax bill shows i have an outstanding payment which was brought forward, please will it be wise to use this council tax document in an ILR PEO appointment,or to just find some other document as i don't want them picking out on trivial issues