ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(O) Dependant ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london_2014

Set(O) Dependant ILR Application

Post by london_2014 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi,

My wife is applying for her ILR as PBS dependant of a person settled in UK using Set(0) as I already got my ILR (2 year route). My questions are regarding filling up the form:

1. Should she put down her details in section 1 as the main applicant as I am not applying and there is no other dependant?
2. If I provide a letter from council showing the time I spent in that address and she provide other documents showing she lived in that address, will that suffice? (We do not have any joint bills or accounts) I am also providing an HR certified copy of my pension showing her as one of the main beneficiaries along with the marriage certificate.
3. Does she need to put down my salary details and copy of my passport and BRP?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Set(O) Dependant ILR Application

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Yes, she's the main applicant.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.