ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 Sponser Query-- Please Help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manjain
Newly Registered

Tier-2 Sponser Query-- Please Help

Post by manjain » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:39 am

Hi All,

I have been speaking to a company called xxxxx they are looking to sponser my visa, they are initially charging me
3600 pounds till assigning the COS . I would need to bear the cost of my visa.

Do anyone know about the company how the company is. the company website is Xxxxxxx
the address listed there is a virtual address so i am not sure how they are.

Please advice if i should go with them or not.
I am short for ILR for only 5 months and my current company is not extending my visa. I am on Tier -2 ICT as of now.

Any help or advice will be great

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Re: Tier-2 Sponser Query-- Please Help

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:11 am

In my humble opinion it should be illegal for a tier 2 sponsor to demand money before issuing a CoS. This is because in Tier 2 the sponsor should have a valid vacancy which meets the criteria and for which you must be a provable fit which would not impact on resident workers. If that is the case what are they charging for?

An employer does not charge an employee £3600 to start working for them. Sponsors in tier 2 should be employers offering genuine vacancies.

The English language on their website is decidedly odd; I would say it's been written by someone for whom English is not their first language.

However xxxxxxx does have a Tier 2 licence. You'd need to check if it's the same company and maybe wait for others to reply, to see if they have experience with this company.

rex90

Post by rex90 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:01 pm

This looks very suspicious to me. Please be careful. I don't see why they would need you to pay them to give you sponsorship if you are working for them. Unless it's a f4ke business image (with website) that sells sponsorship for money.

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:58 am

Have anyone found information about the xxxxzzxz. Are they giving the sponsorship legally?

I am in Tier 4 General Visa and willing to switchover my visa to Tier 2. Right now, I am working as a web developer in a company. But they are not ready to sponsor me because they think that this would cause more problem in their audit and financial issues. Moreover, they are not ready to give that much of salary(21000).

So, I am looking for another job with sponsorship as my current visa expiring soon. I have got few information about this xxxxxxx company like they are giving sponsorship with some deposit payment.

Have anyone done extension with this company? What is your suggestion about extending my visa through them?

purnaprasadsita
Newly Registered

Post by purnaprasadsita » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 pm

hello manjain
please give me your no or email id to contact you. I am alos going through the same company

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 pm

What have you done manjain. Could you please tell me about the company and have you got visa through them?

ECOTROT

Post by ECOTROT » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 pm

IMO if they are advertising this online then they will not have their licence for very long. The Tier 2 compliance team are stupid and slow but eventually they will revoke the licence.

The people who started the company won't care, because they will already have your money. But you will be in an even worse position than when you started.

It is sad that people are desperate enough to try this, but please don't. It costs a company £184 to assign a CoS. This is a scam.

Good luck.

harrymsc
Newly Registered

Post by harrymsc » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks for your information ECOTROT.

purnaprasadsita
Newly Registered

Post by purnaprasadsita » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm

hi there
I m currently on psw and please tell me am I eligible for ICT visa if so please let me know.

purnaprasadsita
Newly Registered

Post by purnaprasadsita » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 am

harrymsc wrote:Thanks for your information ECOTROT.
can you please email me. am goimg thruogh with same company. Xxxxxx

sreyas1986
Newly Registered

Post by sreyas1986 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi
Anyone got the Tier 2 visa from xxxxxxx and working satisfied.As i am thinking of their help :? :? .Thanks in advance

hemsingh81
Newly Registered

Post by hemsingh81 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:22 am

Hi All,

is any positive response for xxxxxxxx ? is that work for anyone about Tier 2 General Visa