ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - Can some look if the documents are sufficient

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:32 pm

Hey Guys!

I wish to apply for HSMP and my documents are as follows:

1. B.E India degree certificate, NARIC approval - 30 points

2. Earnings in UK - 20 points
a. 15 months bank statement
b. 15 months wage slip
c. Print out of company compensation letter from organization stating gross salary
d. P 60 form for 2006 -2007

3. Age - 20 points
a. Birth Certificate

4. Previous UK Work EX: - 5 points

5. English Requirement
a. Letter from College/University stating that I have done my complete course in English

Are this document sufficient for apply or something additional proofs are required?
Regards,
Richie

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:33 pm

you only have 45 points.

gordon

Post by gordon » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Any reason why you're submitting 15 months' earnings documentation, rather than just for the 12-month period relevant to your claimed earnings period ?

AG

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:36 pm

How?

Degree - 30
UK earning - 20
Age - 20
Pre UK exp: 5

Total = 75?

How come 45? Please let me know.

Yes, the 12 Month period is sufficinet to claim my 20 points.
As in the HSMP guideline they said they can take any 12 months salarys from past 15 months so. Please suggest.

Thanks!
Regards,
Richie

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Sorry I missed the degree
It looks fine

apeterso925

Post by apeterso925 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:46 pm

gordon wrote:Any reason why you're submitting 15 months' earnings documentation, rather than just for the 12-month period relevant to your claimed earnings period ?

AG
Just to echo gordon's question - you aren't using the entire 15 month period to earn the 20 points, are you?

Per the guidance notes, you may use "any continuous 12 month period within the past 15 months." But you can't use more than 12 months to create the needed income.

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:59 pm

No, I am not using all the 15 months salary to get the 20 points.
I will only attach 12 month salary.

But my question is which 12 month salary should I add.
1) July 2006 - June 2007
2) For my P 60 wont they want to see my salary slips from Apr 2006 till June 2007?

Please suggest.
Regards,
Richie

gordon

Post by gordon » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:03 pm

But if you're offering the P60 to correspond to payslips, does not the P60 just cover the tax year, Apr06 - Mar07 and exclude Apr07 - Jun07 ?
AG

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Yes, It will so I thought to attach 12 month salary slips to support my P 60 and another 3 months form Apr 07 to June 07.

Do I need to send salary slips to support my P 60 or only last 12 month salary slips will do?
Regards,
Richie

apeterso925

Re: HSMP - Can some look if the documents are sufficient

Post by apeterso925 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:11 pm

I faced the same problem. US tax forms (W2s) are for a given calendar year, whereas my claimed period was March 06-March07...so the W2 did not cover Jan 07-March 07.

I included a letter from my employer that verified my wages (in table format, listing out the amount of each wage slip) and bank statements.

I was approved (and pretty quickly)...so as long as your other documents can back up the months not covered by your P60, you should be fine.

Per the guidance notes, you need at least 2 documents that corroborate each other.

richie_rohan wrote:No, I am not using all the 15 months salary to get the 20 points.
I will only attach 12 month salary.

But my question is which 12 month salary should I add.
1) July 2006 - June 2007
2) For my P 60 wont they want to see my salary slips from Apr 2006 till June 2007?

Please suggest.

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:35 pm

Hi,
My All salary slips are emails sent to me by my company. So do I need to get attested?

Is the Birth certificate and English proof from my University sufficient?

Or any more document is needed to support my proofs.
Regards,
Richie

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:23 am

Dear Friends,

I am on the verge of completing my documents for the EC application but I am not able to understand what kind of proof we have to submit to prove that my skill is in demand or i can get a job within short time.

I mean when we search a job on the website and find the vacancies suiting our skills then what next ?.........we should take the print out of that ? IF yes then how many job postings we have to show in hard copy ?

I hope you friends understood my query and help me with your reply.

Thanks in advance
mohan

fly2uk

Birth Cirtificate

Post by fly2uk » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi richie_rohan,

Are you enclosing the original birth certificate for claiming points under Age criteria? If so can you let us know the procedure and the contacts you used for getting the birth certificate translated to English. I believe that HO asks for a translated version if the certificate is not in English.

Also, I was planning to send the driving license and attested copy of Passport. Any of you guys think this is not adequate for evidence for age criteria. Pls help !!

Thanks All

PounceQuick

Post by PounceQuick » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:31 pm

Original birth certificate + translated in English. You have to use the approved translator as specified by the local UK High Commission. That is enough, you don't need to add the notarised copy of your passport.

Driver License is enough too, again if you have this you don't need to send the notarised copy of your passport.

cdraina

Do I need to send only Originals?

Post by cdraina » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Do I need to send only Originals?

Or do I have to attach a xerox copy of all the certificates/documents?

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Hi,
I have a original Birth certicate document which is in two language i.e. upper portion is written in regional language and next line explains the same in english. The name, date of birth, father name on the birth certificate is written in English.
Eg: Naam(Regional language) "XXXX"
Name(English translated) "Richie"

Do I need to get any other document i.e. passport notarization?
Or a translator for my Birth certificate in this case?
Kindly suggest.
Last edited by richie_rohan on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Richie

ball1333

Re: Do I need to send only Originals?

Post by ball1333 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 pm

page 3 of the HSMP Guidance wrote: All evidence provided should be original.
cdraina wrote:Do I need to send only Originals?

Or do I have to attach a xerox copy of all the certificates/documents?

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Hi All,

Just got a letter from my bank stating that the salary is being credited by my employer in their bank. They have also given a break of the amount of salary credited each month for the period July-2006 to June-2007.

However, at the end of the letter they have added a line stating that the letter has been issued on customer's request and the issuing manager does not hold any responsibility or liability. The representative insisted on adding it saying it is their practice to avoid any risk.

Do you guys think the last statement would cause a problem with HO?
Pls advise.

However I will be attaching company attested salary slips and letter from employer giving the gross and net income for the period.

Pls let me know if I need to get another letter from the bank without this "damaging" statemenet.

Thanks All

gordon

Post by gordon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:18 pm

fly2uk
I'm not sure how useful it would be to submit a letter in which the signatory expressly disclaims responsibility. If you do use it, it would have to be in conjunction with the bank statements themselves, not as a substitute.
My thoughts, anyway
AG

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:23 am

Gordon,

Thanks for the input. I was thinking on the same lines.

However I would be submitting the original bank statement as well as the original salary slips attested by the company and they do corroborate each other. Moreover, the letter is on the bank's letter head with full contact details of the manager issuing the letter. Do you think this would still suffice, or is it better to get another letter altogether?

All,
Has anyone submitted similar document from their bank? Pls share the format of the letter. I will check with my bank again if it is possible to issue another letter without this statement.

Thanks all