ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa outside of the UK £200K

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali7602
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa outside of the UK £200K

Post by Ali7602 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Hello Gurus,

I am soon gonna apply Entrepreneur Tier 1 Under £200K.

My question to all of you guys:

1) Can i apply my dependents with my application?

2) If yes then is it positive for my application or negative?

3) How much do i need to show in my maintenance for my wife & 1 child?

Somebody told me that do not apply your dependents with your case. apply their afterwards

Please guys help me out.
Many Thanks

Ali7602
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent Visa outside of the UK £200K

Post by Ali7602 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Any Body Please ???????????????

NAR

Re: Dependent Visa outside of the UK £200K

Post by NAR » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 am

Ali7602 wrote:Hello Gurus,

I am soon gonna apply Entrepreneur Tier 1 Under £200K.

My question to all of you guys:

1) Can i apply my dependents with my application?

2) If yes then is it positive for my application or negative?

3) How much do i need to show in my maintenance for my wife & 1 child?
1 ) You can, but each dependent needs their own application along with their own fees, so if you were refused, they also get refused automatically considering they are dependents. Almost everyone apply for themselves first (while mentioning in the application that they are traveling with dependents). Once you are approved, apply for them with copy of your Visa. I did just that last week, now waiting to get back their passports.

2) You already mentioned in your application that you are traveling with dependents so i suppose no effect on your application either way. If you are 100% you will be approved, then send everyone at once in one pack. If you have 1% doubt, do like everyone else and apply for yourself first.

3) £3780 for two dependents starting from 1st July 2014. However as you are mentioning and listing their names/passport details in your application, its advisable you include yourself & their maintenance in your application so you show them in your application covering all people for 90 days in your bank account. So adding the £3,310 for yourself, that is £7090 for 90 days.

Hope this helps