ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hasnaintalha
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General dependent visa

Post by hasnaintalha » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi,
I have T2 ICT long term visa and i am planning to apply for my dependents from Pakistan.

I have came across few questions while i was filling application for my dependents (wife, kids), could you please answer these or guide me...

1- there is question on dependent form "Are you travelling with anyone?" and i suppose my wife will be travelling with kids so i have entered their information. is that right ? and when i apply information there is question "Do they have a valid visa for the UK?" children don't have valid visa so "No" is right answer?

and should i do the same for kids form ? as they will be travelling with my wife and she has not valid visa yet ?

2- I am confused because i have filled separate application for my wife and kids so i need to send only one copy of my documents? or separate for each applicant ?

3- How can i submit all forms at once and get same time for the appointment in visa office in pakistan ?

4- I have two passports, should i need to send copy of both or current passport ?

thanks in advance.

hasnain talha

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 General dependent visa

Post by iworker » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 am

1. correct
2. yes, all dependents applications will be submitted at same time.
3. take the same time slot for the submission of applications. this will be done online once u have completed the forms and paid the fees.
4. Current should be fine.

hasnaintalha
Newly Registered

Post by hasnaintalha » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:31 pm

@iworker, thanks really appreciated your response.

Just one final bit, on point #2, I have to send only one copy (documents from my side) for all dependents ? or send number of copies as number of dependents ?

thanks

kishorekadimi
Newly Registered

Post by kishorekadimi » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 am

Hi, I am on tier 2 visa and working in uk for more than one year, and I like to bring my wife to UK from India. I am filling the online application form, I confused with this question ....

Q) Are you travelling with anyone?

Actually I am planning to go India to bring her once she got visa. In this case, shall I say Yes for this question.
Or shall I say NO because I am in UK now and the visa officer may think that I may not travel to India to bring her (Or travel with her) to UK.

Please answer as soon as possible.

hasnaintalha
Newly Registered

Post by hasnaintalha » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:21 pm

I think you can select, NO;

Hi, I am on tier 2 visa and working in uk for more than one year, and I like to bring my wife to UK from India. I am filling the online application form, I confused with this question ....

Q) Are you travelling with anyone?

NO

Actually I am planning to go India to bring her once she got visa. In this case, shall I say Yes for this question.
Or shall I say NO because I am in UK now and the visa officer may think that I may not travel to India to bring her (Or travel with her) to UK.

Please answer as soon as possible

hasnaintalha
Newly Registered

Post by hasnaintalha » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 pm

What category you are selecting while creating application ? and which visa you have at the moment ?

I have selected below one:

I have "T2 ICT Long Term" Visa; (5 years)

Reason for Visit: Work
Visa Type: Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa
Visa Sub Type: Long-term Staff Partner, up to 5 years