ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translation copies of NIC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shuma_shayan

Translation copies of NIC

Post by shuma_shayan » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:22 am

I am sending NICs of mine and husbands and also a certificate by NADRA ( National Data base and Registration Authority).showing the change of address and name after marriage but its in urdu , should i make a tranlation copy of them and send them .

also I want to ask about covering letter should be handwritten or typed ,
I am sending the above doscuments in order to claim spouse points .
NIC , Paspports , VISa tickets of tours together , Joint bank statement sent to our address , IELTS report sent to our address,drivers license of both having same address , and affidavit by a govt official that he knows us . I have already sent the marraige certificate. This is all i could find out to support the fact that we have been living togther as married couple.I hope it works ..
please reply to my questions

fomar

Post by fomar » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:38 am

You should provide a translation to the certificates using a certified translators by the British Embassy in your country.

All the evidence seems ok to me.