ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest pdf statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nk148
Newly Registered

Natwest pdf statements

Post by nk148 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi,

I have my ILR appointment in 3 weeks and have a question about bank statements. I am with Natwest but don't have paper statments. I used to be able to request printout of statments from Natwest, but looks like they no longer do this. Instead, there is an option to download a pdf version of the statements online. Natwest say that these printouts are identical to the ones they used to send, and can be used as a proof of identity in applications, but I am a bit sceptic about this as I would have to print them myself on A4 papers, not Natwest official papers. Does anyone know whether these statements are acceptable by home office?

Thanks,

WR1

Re: Natwest pdf statements

Post by WR1 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Print them out in colour and then go to your local branch and get then to stamp them. This should suffice.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

nsuk
- thin ice -

Post by nsuk » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Natwest bank does not have a policy of stamping any documents but they can give you printout from the branch computer on request. Just ask for the business card of the branch and attach with your statements. Also mention this in your covering letter. I did the same during my extension and it was ok.

Good luck.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 am

nk148 wrote:Hi,

I have my ILR appointment in 3 weeks and have a question about bank statements. I am with Natwest but don't have paper statments. I used to be able to request printout of statments from Natwest, but looks like they no longer do this. Instead, there is an option to download a pdf version of the statements online. Natwest say that these printouts are identical to the ones they used to send, and can be used as a proof of identity in applications, but I am a bit sceptic about this as I would have to print them myself on A4 papers, not Natwest official papers. Does anyone know whether these statements are acceptable by home office?

Thanks,
Call them and ask them to send (by post) your paper statement for last 12 months. It is free and you should receive it in 5-7 days
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.