ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd Speeding Ticket after submitted application to NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKVISAIMG
Newly Registered

2nd Speeding Ticket after submitted application to NCS

Post by UKVISAIMG » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi,

Can you please help!!

I have submitted my British Naturalisation application ( myself+ spouse+ child) on 23rd May 2014 to NCS.
Next week, the fees got deducted from my account and the same week I received the acknowledgement from UKBA

At the time of application I had 1 FPN for speeding on my License (3 Points endorsed on my license for speeding at 37 in 30 speed zone).

Its been 5 weeks since I submitted application.

On last Saturday (28th Jun 2014), I might have got caught in speeding camera and there is a possibility that I might receive the Speeding ticket soon ( possibly in 2 weeks time).

If I get 2nd Speeding ticket while my application in process, will this affect the outcome of my application?

has anyone gone through the same situation like me?

SHAHZAD7861
Newly Registered

Re: 2nd Speeding Ticket after submitted application to NCS

Post by SHAHZAD7861 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Can you please explain what has happened and did you fo and what if it had any affect on the application.