ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What after 2015 for Tier 1 under HSMP JR of 9 July 2008 doc

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP(Tier1)
India

What after 2015 for Tier 1 under HSMP JR of 9 July 2008 doc

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Dear All Friends,

I am very thankful to immigrationboard forum. Because of this guidance specially Susdhmehta I got Tier1 visa extension till 2016.My main points of observation which may be helpful to all. please guide me also.

1) As per HSMP Judicial Review 9 July 2008 I got visa extension under Tier1 in January 2013 to 2016. As mentione din JR Document clause no. 51. "applicant can apply subsequent extensions if they do not wish to apply for settlement."

It means under HSMP JR applicant can apply for extension as much time he/she wants till settlement.

same time now new rules says different with reference to following link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... march-2014

in above document on page no. 5 clause no. 7.5 it says that "Provisions for settlement for those affected by the HSMP Forum judgments,previously set out in Appendix S, are being incorporated into the relevant sections in the main body of the Immigration Rules. Minor corrections and deletions of redundant sections are being made at the same time;"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... appendix-s

in Appendix S on page no. 2 and 5 (clause 3 and 17) shows that HSMP JR applicant who enter UK after April 2006 to Nov.2006 can apply for settlement but no detail about extension of visa.

What will happen who do not have enough 5 years stay for settlement.

for tier 1 visa by April 2015 they have to apply for extension and by 2018 they have to apply for settlement. but what for HSMP JR affected people.

Once Honorable court says can apply if not wish settlement now says till 2018?

please refer and guide which may be helpful to other also

regards

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Re: What after 2015 for Tier 1 under HSMP JR of 9 July 2008

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 am

Dear Friends,
Consider that HSMP Judicial Review Judgement was of 8 April 2008 and its Document date was 9 July 2008.

This will be applicable for HSMP JR + Tier 1 applicant

HSMP(Tier1) wrote:Dear All Friends,

I am very thankful to immigrationboard forum. Because of this guidance specially Susdhmehta I got Tier1 visa extension till 2016.My main points of observation which may be helpful to all. please guide me also.

1) As per HSMP Judicial Review 9 July 2008 I got visa extension under Tier1 in January 2013 to 2016. As mentione din JR Document clause no. 51. "applicant can apply subsequent extensions if they do not wish to apply for settlement."

It means under HSMP JR applicant can apply for extension as much time he/she wants till settlement.

same time now new rules says different with reference to following link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... march-2014

in above document on page no. 5 clause no. 7.5 it says that "Provisions for settlement for those affected by the HSMP Forum judgments,previously set out in Appendix S, are being incorporated into the relevant sections in the main body of the Immigration Rules. Minor corrections and deletions of redundant sections are being made at the same time;"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... appendix-s

in Appendix S on page no. 2 and 5 (clause 3 and 17) shows that HSMP JR applicant who enter UK after April 2006 to Nov.2006 can apply for settlement but no detail about extension of visa.

What will happen who do not have enough 5 years stay for settlement.

for tier 1 visa by April 2015 they have to apply for extension and by 2018 they have to apply for settlement. but what for HSMP JR affected people.

Once Honorable court says can apply if not wish settlement now says till 2018?

please refer and guide which may be helpful to other also

regards

e4mula
Newly Registered

Re: What after 2015 for Tier 1 under HSMP JR of 9 July 2008

Post by e4mula » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Dear member
This is my situation as well. I am covered under HSMP JR ..my third extension is from June 13 to June 16. Do I have to apply before 6 april 15 for another extension or can avail remedies of HSMP JR for as many as extensions as provided for therein. I appreciate your guidance. Ashok
email- drsa_as @ yahoo.com