ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help expert please give me ur adivce

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qxoil

need help expert please give me ur adivce

Post by qxoil » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 pm

i appled flr but it was refused and i did the appeal but it was refused too. i went to upper tribunel but i didnt get permission to apeal in upper tribunel. so i requested home office to give my passport back and i left the uk with in 7 days since i recived letter from upper tribunel. i left uk on my own expenses with in 7 seven.
now i applying visa from my home country. in the application form there is a question that....
have even been deported, removed or ask to leave the country from uk or any other country.

i dont know that answer of this particular question. what shall i answer. according to my knowledge i was not deported not remove, but i am not sure ask to leave the country.

please please expert answer my question.
thanks in advance.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: need help expert please give me ur adivce

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:32 pm

@ qxoil, you can write ''left UK after last application/appeal refusal''. As long as you indicate your situation on the form you should be fine.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 am

thanks for your prompt reply
could please specify that where shall i write that, in the answer of this question ????

Vishnu
Newly Registered

Post by Vishnu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:30 am

@qxoil, I think when you answer YES to this question, a place to input more details will open up so you can write the reason for you answering Yes. Also, I think you will have to answer YES on the question about if you ever been refused Visa as well.

marathon
Newly Registered

need help expert please give ur adivce

Post by marathon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:44 am

Hi everyone
my friends appeal hearing is on January 2015. He needs to go Spain to see his cousin. can he get his passport back for two weeks from home office? he will give it back after back from Spain. if answer is yes than can anyone pleas provide advise what he got to do?
thanks in advance.