ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JOINT BANK Statements

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan1224
Newly Registered

JOINT BANK Statements

Post by khan1224 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:15 pm

:arrow: me and my unmarried EU partner dont have a joint bank statements, but we have very frequent transactions to each others accounts. Could someone please advise me on this how important is this JOINT bank statement is to apply RC?
thankyou.

Hubba

Re: JOINT BANK Statements

Post by Hubba » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:19 am

khan1224 wrote::arrow: me and my unmarried EU partner dont have a joint bank statements, but we have very frequent transactions to each others accounts. Could someone please advise me on this how important is this JOINT bank statement is to apply RC?
thankyou.
Are you applying for RC based on self-sufficiency of your EEA partner or is this just to prove long term relationship? If the latter, I believe you probably have other ways of proving that your relationship is "marriage-like".

khan1224
Newly Registered

Post by khan1224 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:42 pm

hello hubba, thanks for your reply. It is to prove durable relationship as an unmarried partners. does it work?

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 pm

khan1224 wrote:hello hubba, thanks for your reply. It is to prove durable relationship as an unmarried partners. does it work?
Hi Khan,

You don't need necessarily to provide bank statements. From the EEA2 form itself:
For unmarried partners: proof that you are in a durable relationship. Generally this is proof that
you have been in a subsisting relationship for two years or more, such as joint bank or building
society statements, joint tenancy agreements, council tax bills or evidence that you are both
paying utility bills at the property at which you reside.
So you can submit any other kind of document which, basically, shows cohabitation for a minimum of two years.

khan1224
Newly Registered

Post by khan1224 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am

Hello hubba
thanks for the reply again. cheers