ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No appeal rights after 10 oct 14?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uzzi2009
Newly Registered

No appeal rights after 10 oct 14?

Post by uzzi2009 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 am

Hi everyone...

I will be grateful if somebody guide me.I.heard that from 10 oct 2014 the appeal rights for the application will be ending and people thoss will apply after that wont be able to get appeal right..anyone know anythinng about it? Also my PSW visa is expiring in December 2014 and I am intending to apply for entrepreneur visa so if the appeal right is ending in.oct what shall.I do when I apply for that?Will u please somebody will tell me what to do as am very much confused.
Thanks

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: No appeal rights after 10 oct 14?

Post by Momi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:07 pm

You can prepare your application that you get your visa without going to appeal.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: No appeal rights after 10 oct 14?

Post by Zee ali » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:58 pm

uzzi2009 wrote:Hi everyone...

I will be grateful if somebody guide me.I.heard that from 10 oct 2014 the appeal rights for the application will be ending and people thoss will apply after that wont be able to get appeal right..anyone know anythinng about it? Also my PSW visa is expiring in December 2014 and I am intending to apply for entrepreneur visa so if the appeal right is ending in.oct what shall.I do when I apply for that?Will u please somebody will tell me what to do as am very much confused.
Thanks
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 67619.html

See the link

appeal rights r abolishing from oct 14 but no set date is yet announced
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided