ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Schengen visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newcomer123
Newly Registered

Applying for Schengen visa

Post by newcomer123 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 am

Hi, i need some advice from the members, i apply the tourist visa Schengen visa in 2011 in France embassy from London, they issue the visa after 10 days, but i went to Spain direct from London i did not go to France, but actually France embassy issue the visa, my question is i am thinking to apply the Schengen visa again in this month, is it possible can i apply again in France embassy for visa if i apply they have right to refuse the visa on the ground of previous visa issue that you do not went to France first you went to Barcelona (Spain) direct. i am little bit confuse this issue and if i apply any other Schengen state country visa they can be raise this issue for me, and also please tell which Schengen state issue the visa very quick. my UK states is Tier 1 and i am last 8 year in UK a legal states.
i will be very thankful for a advice. thanks

Imshzd

Re: Applying for Schengen visa

Post by Imshzd » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

*may* be this time all Schengen embassies note your previous visa violation.
Less or more all Schengen embassies take similar time to proceed visa application.
Try to apply the relevant embassy where you intend to travel.