ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money withdrawl from my own company - Business bank account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

misscherubic
Newly Registered

Money withdrawl from my own company - Business bank account

Post by misscherubic » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48 pm

hello all

just a few queries

1) i have a pvt limited company and i have taken approx £14000 out of teh company account to make up my 50k in my personal account, i m not sure if this is ok to do and home office would be ok about it

i do contracting via this company and get paid into it, the contract work i do is not related to my soc code and unfortunately i cannot use this same contract work as my business plan due to soc regulation
cut the long story short, i have a business plan for occupation relevant to my education and SOC code.

now i have an existing business bank account for which bank isnt willing to write a letter as advised in teh policy guidance so i dont know how to go about this

i do not have any contract yet which is relevant to my soc code

i understand as per policy guidance i have to provide
either the banks letter or a contarct

please guide what should i do

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Re: Money withdrawl from my own company - Business bank acco

Post by joshmathews » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 am

Its ok to take out money from business account and use it for investment, just get an accountant letter explaining that as its better to not show H/O about extra activities that are not related to the business plan.

What bank is this and what kind of letter are you asking for?

What is your business about and your contract work, PM me maybe I could help on that.

misscherubic wrote:hello all

just a few queries

1) i have a pvt limited company and i have taken approx £14000 out of teh company account to make up my 50k in my personal account, i m not sure if this is ok to do and home office would be ok about it

i do contracting via this company and get paid into it, the contract work i do is not related to my soc code and unfortunately i cannot use this same contract work as my business plan due to soc regulation
cut the long story short, i have a business plan for occupation relevant to my education and SOC code.

now i have an existing business bank account for which bank isnt willing to write a letter as advised in teh policy guidance so i dont know how to go about this

i do not have any contract yet which is relevant to my soc code

i understand as per policy guidance i have to provide
either the banks letter or a contarct

please guide what should i do