ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa: Finance questions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

85 East
United Kingdom

Family visit visa: Finance questions

Post by 85 East » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi,

We're applying for a family visit visa for my wife, we're both resident abroad, and I am the sponsor (UK citizen). I'm unclear about several of the questions the income and expenditure section, specifically.

5.10 What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation after tax?
This is her income? Not our joint income, correct?
Do you receive income from any other sources, including friends or family?
The online form asks for a figure to be put in here, we have a joint account, from which we both take money for household purposes, do we need to put a figure in here?

It is not helped that the form guidance noteshttps://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... idance.pdf notes refer to the paper version, and the online form does not contain the same question numbers, nor does it allow you to enter values for stocks/assets etc, only the monthly gains from them, which is not quite what is asked in the question.