ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) ILR SUCCESS AT PEO CROYDON UNDER OLD RULES 8TH JULY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

azka

Post by azka » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm

I had a successful peo appointment at croydon today 8th july 2014 for my wife ILR SET (M) application, thanks to Almighty Allah and specical thanks to this forum which helped us many ways, i found this forum TRULY BEST COMPANION OF ALL SORT OF IMMIGRANTS.

SPECIAL THANKS TO AMBER WHO IS VERY KIND AND EVER READY TO RESPOND AND CORRESPOND.

MY CASE HISTORY
I WAS TIER 1 GENERAL MIGRANT MY WIFE WAS MY PBS DEFENDANT OF PRE JULY 12
I GOT ILR ON THE BASIS OF 10 YEARS APPLIED 20TH JANUARY APPROVED 13 APRIL 2014
I APPLIED WIFE FLR M ON 31 MARCH 14 BEFORE 6TH APRIL RULES CHANGE
WIFE FLR M APPROVED UNDER PRE JULY 2012 TRANSITIONAL PART 8 RULES AND GRANTED 2 YEARS VISA ON 16 MAY 2014
I BOOKED APPOINTMENT FOR CROYDON PEO TODAY 8TH JULY FOR SET (M) IN COVERING LETTER I MENTIONED MY WIFE IS ENTITLED TO COMBINE PBS LEAVE WITH FLR M LEAVE TO MEET THE QUALIFYING PERIOD UNDER PARAGRAPH 287

MY APPLICATION WENT VERY SMOTHLY NO QUESTION WAS ASKED TODAY, THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK AN HOUR FROM SECURITY CHECKS TO EXITING THE HOME OFFICE HAPPILY

KIND REGARDS

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: SET(M) ILR SUCCESS AT PEO CROYDON UNDER OLD RULES 8TH JU

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Well done. Ramadan Mubarak
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Congratulations!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

azka

Post by azka » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:53 am

Casa wrote:Well done. Ramadan Mubarak
many thanks Casa, and Amber