ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year long residency dependant applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Allesheikh

10 year long residency dependant applications

Post by Allesheikh » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi

Can anyone please answer the confusion i have as different people giving different advise.

I am currently on Tier 1 general visa valid until sep 2016 and wife is my dependant on tier 1 general. My 10 years will be completed in August 2014 and I am applying on the basis of 10 year. My wife came to uk in jan 2012 and we both got extension last year on tier 1 for 3 years. Can my wife apply for ILR once I get mine approved or she has to apply ilr(m) before settlement as she has already in uk for 2 years and 5 year route came afterwards. Her dependant visa on tier 1 is valid until 2016. Or can I apply directly for ilr once I get mine approved as her visa will be still valid.

If she has to apply for dependent on ILR, when can she apply for settlement. I also have a son and was born in UK in dec 2013 which I will be as applying for registration once I get mine approved.

Do I have to mention my son on my wife application of flr(m) as he don't have any status at the moment and did not apply for his passport. Because on flr m they ask for passport details.

Please I will be very great full if anyone can answer these queries. Thanks