ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ungent Help Can you guys help me with This one Section 11 pa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpha2
Newly Registered

Ungent Help Can you guys help me with This one Section 11 pa

Post by alpha2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:28 am

Page 61 ***

Can you guys help me with This one Section 11 page 61 **Document

My wife is also applying as a depandent and we dont have bank joint acccount and we dont pay council tax as its all inculded in rent . but definately have landlord agreement which is address to both of us. I can ask landlord to give a additional letter can we use that as offiical document.

[color=#BF0000][size=150]*(If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same time as you please provide documentarty evidence of cohabition since you were last granted leave upto a maximum of two years )****[/size][/color]

Did anyone applied before in same Consecuence what i'm having diffeculty.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Ungent Help Can you guys help me with This one Section 1

Post by Casa » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:43 am

Anything with your name(s) showing address/postcode can be included.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.