ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa-online application questions - Urgent pls

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramesheuk

Family visit visa-online application questions - Urgent pls

Post by ramesheuk » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi,

I am trying to complete onine application form for my parents Family Visit Visa from India an having some questions..

1) Dependent Children: What is the dependent children means? My parents are having 3 children but no one living with them or no one dependent on them financially. So, I can mention no? Or do we need to mention three children names here?

2) Income and Expenditure: 'Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares?' - Do we need to mention total savings and properties he is having or do we need to mention any monthly income from these here? Because my parents are having only fixed properties, they are not having any monthly incomes from them.

If I keep 'No' here, I couldn't see any where to mention his property and saving details.
If I select 'Yes', then it is asking to enter monthly income from Savings / properties.

3) The cost of aeroplan / boat - I am sponsering his travelling and all other expenses. So, I think I need to put 0.00 here. Please correct.

Please could some one guide me what to mention in the above 3 points?

Thanks in advance.

ramesheuk

Re: Family visit visa-online application questions - Urgent

Post by ramesheuk » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am

Hi,

Any help please?

Thanks

alyaa02
Newly Registered

Re: Family visit visa-online application questions - Urgent

Post by alyaa02 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:14 pm

hi