ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can FLR(M) and MN1 forms be submitted simultaneously???

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shughal

Can FLR(M) and MN1 forms be submitted simultaneously???

Post by shughal » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi All,

I would try to explain my question very briefly here:

After my ILR, can I apply for My kids(MN1) and my Mrs (FLR-M) at the same time Or I would/should apply for The kids first and then for my Mrs.
Also I have been told that I must be needed marriage certificate for both MN1 and FLR(M) so I cannot really apply simultaneously. Is that true ?? In that case, I would have to wait for the original certificate to be returned by HO.

Also if I apply for My Mrs before I apply for the kids or apply at the same time as kids, then do I have to show the income for both of the kids too which are both British born or just £18600.

Kind regards

shughal

Re: Can FLR(M) and MN1 forms be submitted simultaneously???

Post by shughal » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 am

Hi

Is there any one here to help please.

Any senior??
Amber???

Would really appreciate if someone could spare some time please.

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Can FLR(M) and MN1 forms be submitted simultaneously???

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:24 pm

If you apply for MN1 using the NCS you will get to keep your documents and thus can apply for FLR(M) at the same time.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.