ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unconfirmed Info: Withdrawn

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

push
United Kingdom

Unconfirmed Info: Withdrawn

Post by push » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm

Last edited by push on Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lonelyuk
Newly Registered

Post by lonelyuk » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:04 pm

what about FLR applications?
are they postponed too?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:11 pm

I hope this is really reliable information you are posting as it is really unnecessary otherwise since if they suspend service, they would make it known on the website as soon as it is official. If it doesn't happen, you would have caused a panic

apeterso925

Re: Unconfirmed Info: EC suspended till next wednesday

Post by apeterso925 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:23 pm

First, if EC were suspended, those of us who applied would have been notified of such. I highly doubt the BHC or consulate holding your passport intends to just indefinitely hold it hostage without a word to you.

Second, would you mind telling us how this person says they've come across the information?

I wouldn't be horribly shocked if EC were an issue right now for some parts of the world, given events of late in the UK, but I'm not going to put much salt or worry into 3rd hand information with no real basis in fact.

push_hsmp wrote:Hi,

Have learnt through a contact .... that BHC has suspended processing EC for the time being. Looks like they are waiting for some kind of instructions from HO.

But before you panic, let me clarify that I have heard it from someone who claims to have some insider info.... It could be completely baseless (I hope it is).

I applied for EC on 28th June, but my employer has not been approached by Integra as yet... and then this news by suspension of EC processing............. not a good combination :(

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:56 pm

I completely agree with you guys. Can the moderator please delete the thread? (I was able to delete the original message but could do nothing about messages posted by others - ones that quoted my message)

As I can not say anything about the authenticity of the info, I think it will be better if I withdraw the message. It seems it will do more harm than good and will cause a lot of confusion.

Has anyone observed progress on their Integra Verification or has anyone been granted EC in the last few days? If so please update us - this will definitely allay our fears/concerns.

regards,

push_hsmp