ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

error message posting to t "timeline after application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rogerroger
Member of Standing

error message posting to t "timeline after application

Post by rogerroger » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:56 am

i am trying to post to the "timeline after application ......." thread but i am getting an error message, is there a limit to the number of posts in a thread and that is why the system is throwing up an error?

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 am

No, but it seems that some messages are being posted even after that error message shows up (and even showing up twice if one has resubmitted a message following the error). AG

champion

Post by champion » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 pm

gordon wrote:No, but it seems that some messages are being posted even after that error message shows up (and even showing up twice if one has resubmitted a message following the error). AG
Well there is something wrong in the script (line 165) and it puts on debug mode. basically it adds the message but the user don't get any confirmation of message addition. when he / she tries again it fails by saying you cannot add message again in short notice but use is still unsure that his message has gone or not.
You see messages appearing multiple times is because there is something wrong in the code or setting.
Probably need to raise it to vendor (vbulletin)

champion

Post by champion » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:31 pm

fURTHER TO MY LAST POST HERE IS THE MESSAGE i GOT WHEN I SUBMITTED THE POST

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for xyz@abc.com

DEBUG MODE

Line : 165
File : smtp.php

rogerrogerI had to edit your post champion, can't allow someone's email address on the bulletin board