ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Easy IT trade body membership certificate. Also fast.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BhopBill
Newly Registered

Easy IT trade body membership certificate. Also fast.

Post by BhopBill » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi,

This is worth knowing about it.

I have just gotten my UK IT Association (UKITA) membership certificate and members reference number.

Took about of an hour for me to get the certificate by in email.

The full membership needs you to be UK citizen but they are very OK about letting people like us sign up for ASSOCIATE grade and then you get emailed certiticate. It cost me £80 plus VAT but I went for the extra full-colour printed, embossed and signed version of certificate through post which looks very good in my file. Worth the extra £30 for that to my case.

Good luck all.

Bill

yhm75

Re: Easy IT trade body membership certificate. Also fast.

Post by yhm75 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:12 pm

BhopBill wrote:Hi,

This is worth knowing about it.

I have just gotten my UK IT Association (UKITA) membership certificate and members reference number.

Took about of an hour for me to get the certificate by in email.

The full membership needs you to be UK citizen but they are very OK about letting people like us sign up for ASSOCIATE grade and then you get emailed certiticate. It cost me £80 plus VAT but I went for the extra full-colour printed, embossed and signed version of certificate through post which looks very good in my file. Worth the extra £30 for that to my case.

Good luck all.

You must provide one or more documents from the following list (this must cover (either together or individually) a continuous period commencing before 11 July 2014 up to no earlier than three months before the date of your application). Please tick to confirm what is supplied:

1 Registration with a UK trade body
2 Advertising or marketing material
and more

can you read please this one is from new form

whch says before 11 july

Bill

Anwar10
Newly Registered

Post by Anwar10 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Can you please share link?

BhopBill
Newly Registered

Post by BhopBill » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:46 pm

For the person who requested the link. It is http://www.ukita.co.uk/join-ukita.html if you tell them why you want it, they are quite happy and also helpful. Bill.