ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal right is given (family visit)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dazzlingnoah
Newly Registered

Appeal right is given (family visit)

Post by dazzlingnoah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi
I applied for a uk family visit visa for uk but i got rejected but the refusual letter says i have a limited right to appeal against it i wanna know the procedure of appeal and is there any time limit to apply with in and what documents do i need to send only documents regarding alligations or do i have to send all the documents as i sent for fresh entry clearance and do i have to send my pictures and passports as well please tell me complete procedure of appeal
Regards

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Appeal right is given (family visit)

Post by MPH80 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Your appeal right is limited to human rights grounds only.

What do you intend to appeal on?

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:40 pm

whether you have the right or not , its always best to reapply focusing on the reasons on which visa was rejected.

dazzlingnoah
Newly Registered

Post by dazzlingnoah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:55 pm

I got alligations on my income as it says i have very low income and it says i am unable to show strong tides to my home country as i dont have and assets and property in my name and as i am single and living with my parents i dont have any dependents on me so immigration officer stated that he is not satisfied than i will leave uk ....... I had same alligations seven years ago at that time i got my visa in review but at that time there was 30 days limit i mean i had to apply my appeal within 30 days and all i had to do was to clearify those objection/alligations
I know immigration laws keep changing frequently so i wanna know can i file an appeal same way i did before i will upload pictures of my rejection letter soon i have to resize them yet
Regards

dazzlingnoah
Newly Registered

Post by dazzlingnoah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Its 6-months family visit visa what do you suggest review/appeal or re-apply
Thanks

dazzlingnoah
Newly Registered

Post by dazzlingnoah » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Do i need a new sponsorship from same sponsor if i re-apply because his job, accomodation and all other circumstances are same as they were before.
Please reply
Regards