ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC REFUSAL AND REVIEW

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pondy
Newly Registered

EC REFUSAL AND REVIEW

Post by pondy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:20 am

Dear sir/friends.

Kindly guide me. I had applied for entry clearance in Chennai and it got refused. Again I reapplied with all the necessary evidence documents and again it got refused.
The say that the explanation offered are not credible and no additional independently verifiable documents.

The concern was my salary slip and the bank statement. As I was employed in Syria,due to unavailability of international banking facility, I used to deposit my savings whenever I visit my home country India. I had provided the evidence of statement from my previous employer in company's letter head. . But again it got
Refused.
With this situation what shall I do.
What is the procedure to request for a review.
Without HSMP entry clearance ,shall I go to UK on a visitor visa basis and work for 6 months and then reapply again.
Is there any other procedure for me to reach uk
My uk employer is also suffering as he is very badly and urgently in need of me

Kindly guide me.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 am

You can't go to the UK and work without entry clearance.
As you have no independently verifiable documents, there is not point in requesting for a review.
If you can get some independtly verifiable documents, then you have a chance so pay attention to the basis of the refusal as it provides the answer to your question.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:42 am

In absence of the requisite documents You will not be granted an EC under HSMP.

You can not go to UK on visitor VISA and work - that would be illegal.

But as you said your employer is quite keen on you, why dont you ask him to apply for a work permit for you. You will then get EC based on that work permit. After a year or so you can re-apply for HSMP based on your employment in UK.

I know it is a lengthy process but seems the only practical solution available to you.

Additionally, you may try to make an appeal at BHC and see if you can meet someone personally to explain your position.

regards,

push_hsmp

pondy
Newly Registered

Post by pondy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:56 am

thanks for guidance. if my employer apply for workpermit howlong it will take.
again i have to submit all docs i submitted for hsmp.
the case worker told independently verifiable document. what does it mean.
if i met anyone in BHC it can be resolved.

push_hsmp wrote:In absence of the requisite documents You will not be granted an EC under HSMP.

You can not go to UK on visitor VISA and work - that would be illegal.

But as you said your employer is quite keen on you, why dont you ask him to apply for a work permit for you. You will then get EC based on that work permit. After a year or so you can re-apply for HSMP based on your employment in UK.

I know it is a lengthy process but seems the only practical solution available to you.

Additionally, you may try to make an appeal at BHC and see if you can meet someone personally to explain your position.

regards,

push_hsmp

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 am

Work permit will take almost the same time as HSMP - but your employer should be willing to apply the same for you - it entails a number of formalities for you.

Meeting someone at BHC might help as yours is a very unique case and a lot of explaining needs to be done.

When they say "independently verifiable documents" it means that they are not satisfied with the evidence that you have submitted in support of the points that you have claimed - as in they can not verify that the money deposited by you in India actually is the salary earned by you !!

When you apply for EC under work permit, you dont have to submit the HSMP documents - refer to the guidelines available on work permits UK website.

regards,

push_hsmp