ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed!! HSMP rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kundan
Newly Registered

Help needed!! HSMP rejected

Post by kundan » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:12 pm

My HSMP (in country) application has been rejected saying “…
unable to verify past earnings documents
â€

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Request the verification report

apeterso925

Re: Help needed!! HSMP rejected

Post by apeterso925 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:24 pm

First, I'm sorry for your rejection :( Disappointing I'm sure.

I'm guessing that the caseworker was not only unsatisfied with your documents, but then further must not have felt that your employer was giving legitimate information...it seems strange to me that the conversation with your employer did not satisfy the caseworker :(

It does sound like the verification report is your best bet, you'll need to know what was questionable about your documentation to really submit a proper and convincing review.
kundan wrote:My HSMP (in country) application has been rejected saying “…
unable to verify past earnings documents
â€

makon

Post by makon » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:30 pm

would you know what exactly your employer told them?
was it your ACTUAL GROSS SALARY for the period claimed,
or was it your annual salary?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:31 pm

I too was an in country applicant. My employer, however, was not contacted at all for verification of the documents. Even then HSMP was approved.

Does that mean HO carries out verification only in some cases ?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:50 pm

yes it is a bit random

kundan
Newly Registered

Post by kundan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:09 am

thanks,
I'm applying for verifciation report
Could anyone please let me know what is the procedure and whom to contact for verification report.

Thank you.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:57 am

Hi kundan

Quite surprising to reject a case after being able to speak to the employer.

Can u calrify some points like

1) Is it the current employer who was verified?
2) Did u inform them proer to the Application, since thy might have taken the call rude without knwoing its outcome?
3) Which department was contacted, is it the finance or just the board number?

Hope this can give some clue,since HO does not reject applications normally after they can able to catch someone at the other end. :roll:

Cheers
ikon

kundan
Newly Registered

Post by kundan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:48 pm

Is it the current employer who was verified?
It is my previuos employer.

2) Did u inform them proer to the Application, since thy might have taken the call rude without knwoing its outcome?

Yes, I did. Actually I recenly obtained stamped payslips from them.

3)
Which department was contacted, is it the finance or just the board number?
Initially they contacted CEO (siganotry on my payslips and letters) and he transffered to the concenrd person (accountant) to provide details on earnings, etc. The accountant told me he provided all information asked, as they were on my personal file.

makon

Post by makon » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:15 pm

It obviously seems there was something the caseworker was not satisfied with. You will just have to wait for the verification report to know exactly why? did they tell you how long it will take?

However, I do feel that either there was a contradiction in what you submitted and what there were told cos I can't see the reason they should
reject the application after being able to speak to your employer.

Also, it maybe your employer was not able to tell the caseworker your EXACT GROSS SALARY for the period you claimed. Maybe the information your employer gave was your ANNUAL SALARY but will never know exactly untill you get the report.

let's know how it goes

gd luck

gordon

Post by gordon » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:16 am

You may not have enough time to request and obtain the verification information within the period that you are permitted to request a review. You might try instead getting the caseworker on the phone to discuss the shortfall in verification, which might give you the needed information to lodge your review before the 28-day period lapses. AG

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:48 am

I think it will be better if you follow Gordon's advice.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:21 am

Hi push_hsmp/ Gordon,

Its exactly the same he has to do now for knowing the details of verification.

But one set back is now a days the cals are not routed to HO's rather the one who is picking the call is tryin to answer us by seeing our case details/history from the system in front of them. This happened to me when i tried to know about my review. I had called for 7/8 times outa which i cudnt reach the HO even a single time. Moreover we get different STATUS for our case everytime when we call.

So Kundan, please be focussed to speak to the HO even when the other guys try to answer you.All de best

Cheers
ikon

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 am

oh wasn't aware of it.

It was only last month that I was able to speak to the caseworker directly, obviously after much prodding. Things chage too fast at HO !!

kundan
Newly Registered

Post by kundan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 am

I tried to talk to Caseworker couple of times, but she refused and customer service advisor told me that she didn't want to discus this and if I need any further info apply for verification report.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:31 am

Hi Kundan,

This is wat i told you, that the customer service guys wont allow you to reach HO.

Now did u get the process for applying verification report? please share it.

Cheers
ikon

moving
Newly Registered

Post by moving » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:42 am

i agree with makon, you should think carefully about all evidences you provide, if you can explain that how they match each other, just apply for the review asap, by email is a good way.
i got refusal because they are lazy to check my documents for previous earnings, those documents are in unfamiliar format for them, so they stated that the translation of those documents is not official and gave me no point on this part. but the british consulate-general confirmed for me that the translation is acceptable, so i applied for a review and with all the scanned and highlight of my previous earnings documents and showed them how to match my documents step by step, then i got approved within just one day. and by the way, i didnt claim for gross earnings, i just claimed for net pay because of a mistake at the initial application, but since my net pay is far more than the amount for 45pt, they give me approval, they dont really care if you claim for the gross or net earnings, only the amount matters.
good luck
makon wrote:It obviously seems there was something the caseworker was not satisfied with. You will just have to wait for the verification report to know exactly why? did they tell you how long it will take?

However, I do feel that either there was a contradiction in what you submitted and what there were told cos I can't see the reason they should
reject the application after being able to speak to your employer.

Also, it maybe your employer was not able to tell the caseworker your EXACT GROSS SALARY for the period you claimed. Maybe the information your employer gave was your ANNUAL SALARY but will never know exactly untill you get the report.

let's know how it goes

gd luck

makon

Post by makon » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:29 pm

have you been able to apply for review?
or is the any news you have to share?