ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O Section 5.4 Urgent help required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaktiman

SET O Section 5.4 Urgent help required

Post by shaktiman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Hello Friends,

Please help me this is very urgent.

Me and my wife own a house(joint) but the mortgage only goes from my bank account(we don't have a joint account)
She is also a full time employee.

Section 5 Your home and finances

5.2 Do you or your partner, or both, pay any rent or mortgage for your home? I put Yes and If so, how much do you pay each month? and I put the money which goes from my account every month(full mortgage money per month as explained earlier)

5.3 Are you working in UK? I put Yes. If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions? Should I put our total income of me and my wife or only my salary?

Now

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give your money?

What should be the answer to this?? Is this question intended for a third party money or it also counts wife's money which also helps in different things every month?

Thanks and desperate for answer.

Thanks

Shaktiman

shaktiman

Re: SET O Section 5.4 Urgent help required

Post by shaktiman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Seniors please help!!

shaktiman

Re: SET O Section 5.4 Urgent help required

Post by shaktiman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Seniors please help!! Very urgent

argus7