ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADVICE COMPLETING CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FOR EEA FAMILY M.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kenfree
Newly Registered

ADVICE COMPLETING CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FOR EEA FAMILY M.

Post by kenfree » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:57 pm

I have been using this forum for years and I always found really good support.
My situation is this:
I was issued my PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD on 17th July 2013.
I am now planning to apply for my British Citizenship. I have passed the LIFE IN THE UK TEST a couple of days ago and I already have the ENGLISH LANGUAGE QUALIFICATION.
I am currently trying to complete my application for naturalisation. However, there are some question I have a bit of doubt with. For example:
QUESTION 1.3: DATE OF INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN ........ Is this the same date as when my PR Card was issued ???????

ON SECTION 2 , I have completed the date of my first arrival to the UK and all the travel dates during the last five years. However, DO I STILL NEED TO COMPLETE QUESTION 2.4 AND 2.5 ????? (CONSIDERING I ALREADY HAVE A PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD ON MY PASSPORT).

Could anyone please clarify those questions to me ????
That would be very helpful .

Thank you very much.