ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A unique problem with HSMP supporting documents (Degree Cer.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nbabi
Newly Registered

A unique problem with HSMP supporting documents (Degree Cer.

Post by nbabi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 am

Dear friends!
I am having a unique problem with my degree certifiate . I am planning to aply for the HSMP this month.. I have all the documents proper except my degree certificate, I am Bachelor of Computer Applications.. I dont have the degree certificate but i have the provisional degree certificate. My consultant says me that I have to have the degree certificate other wise I ll loose my 30 points. Are they not consider the provisional degree certificate ?. if i proves that I have applied for the degree certifiacte and it will be available by the november then will they accept my application for HSMP. please reply me and help me
Regards
Naeem
:?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 am

I think you should follow the advice of your consultant

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:26 am

If you can get a certificate to the effect that you have completed the course and awaiting award of a formal degree, from the degree awarding body, then you have fair chances of getting 30 points. Quoting from the HSMP guidelines:

Evidence required for those who have passed their course and are awaiting the issue of the certificate

If the applicant is awaiting graduation but has successfully completed their degree then caseworkers can consider an original letter from the institution awarding the degree together with an academic transcript.
The letter from the institution should be on the official headed paper of the institution and clearly show all of the following:

• The applicant’s name;
• Title of award;
• Date of award, confirming that it will be awarded; and
• Date that the certificate will be issued.

regards,

push_hsmp

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:02 pm

I share the same opinion with this. It is clearly indicated on the guidance

Pantaiema

push_hsmp wrote:If you can get a certificate to the effect that you have completed the course and awaiting award of a formal degree, from the degree awarding body, then you have fair chances of getting 30 points. Quoting from the HSMP guidelines:

Evidence required for those who have passed their course and are awaiting the issue of the certificate

If the applicant is awaiting graduation but has successfully completed their degree then caseworkers can consider an original letter from the institution awarding the degree together with an academic transcript.
The letter from the institution should be on the official headed paper of the institution and clearly show all of the following:

• The applicant’s name;
• Title of award;
• Date of award, confirming that it will be awarded; and
• Date that the certificate will be issued.

regards,

push_hsmp

nbabi
Newly Registered

thank you

Post by nbabi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:30 pm

thank you very much

I have the solution with your help..
thanx again
Regards
Naeem

manishhemnani
Newly Registered

Post by manishhemnani » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:27 am

Hi Naeem, I am facing the same problem. Can you share with me how did you do it and what was the outcome of the application??

Thanks a ton!!