ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No bonus written in COS of Tier2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rony_chy
Newly Registered

No bonus written in COS of Tier2

Post by rony_chy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 am

Dear Members,
this is my 1st post. im new to this forum but seen how others are getting benefited from this forum from expert and helpful members reply.
Im working for the same employer from last 3 years and now want to move from PSW to Tier2 General.

my question 1: In CoS my employer did not mention any bonus as i dont have any in reality. Only the appropriate salary according to the SOC. In the bonus field they wrote 0.01 and in explanation they wrote 'as there is no bonus apart from the salary, we had to put 0.01 as the CoS form requires this field to be written mandatory'. Now is it mandatory to have bonus or the above writings will give UKBA any negative impression of my application?

my question 2: Is it necessary to send a forwarding letter from the employer about my job and job responsibility? Based on the CoS, UKBA should have all the details already.

my question 3: If i can have a proper check list before i send the application it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: No bonus written in COS of Tier2

Post by iworker » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 am

1. no problem, mine was same.
2. No need, they should have it.
3. As per guidance.

rony_chy
Newly Registered

Post by rony_chy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:30 am

Thank you very much for reply.
One more doubt, do i need to send photocopy of all the documents with all the original papers?

Thanks again.

aja
United Kingdom

Post by aja » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 am

You may place copies of your original documents. Nothing wrong with that, Border agency will return most of what you send.

Jeeves

Post by Jeeves » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 pm

rony_chy wrote: my question 1: In CoS my employer did not mention any bonus as i dont have any in reality. Only the appropriate salary according to the SOC. In the bonus field they wrote 0.01 and in explanation they wrote 'as there is no bonus apart from the salary, we had to put 0.01 as the CoS form requires this field to be written mandatory'. Now is it mandatory to have bonus or the above writings will give UKBA any negative impression of my application?
There is no 'bonus' field on a CoS. There's an 'allowances' field but this is optional - this field doesn't accept '0' but it can be left blank, if they put '0.01' that will be fine.

rony_chy
Newly Registered

Post by rony_chy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:13 am

thanks guys for the reply..it is really helpful

rony_chy
Newly Registered

Post by rony_chy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:07 am

Hi Members,
For some reason i could not find the way to post new problems, hence im writing on top of my previous post.
Im switching from PSW to T2 General. While i fill up the application form i found on point ' H' where it is asking about 'Your Home Office reference number'
My question, is it required to provide this reference number?
What will happen if i put 'NO' as this will mean that I dont have reference number? If i put 'YES' then i must have to give that number. What is the effect of putting 'NO' which will mean that i dont have any reference number but in fact i should have this on my previous PSW visa confirmation letter.

Thanks guys in advance. Waiting for any kind member to reply.