ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (HSMP)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dellfan

FLR (HSMP)

Post by dellfan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am

Hello All,
Can anybody help. I got HSMP approval in January (in country app) and i have applied for my FLR (HSMP) on 8th of june got acknowledgment on 11 of june and i am still waiting for the decision...i am little concerned now becoz my approval letter is going to expiry in the next week and i am still waiting for a decision...does anybody know what happens if Case worker hasent taken any decision on my application and if approval letter expires. I once had a reply from my case worker asking me to send the Photos once more as they have lost my photos, which i did send in the last week of June...when i clld them in the first week of july they said to me that there is some delay in dealing with the cases becoz of the floods in Sheffield

PounceQuick

Post by PounceQuick » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:53 pm

I sent my FLR(HSMP) on 19th June and received my passport back on the mail on 5th July. There is no delay in my experience, but again it's all depends on the merit of your application.

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:18 pm

Hello PounceQuick,

Thnaks for reply...My application is straight forward i have sent my approval letter and also past 3 months Bank statments and sponsoring letter as well...what more do they need ..i sent documents that were asked in the application...

PounceQuick wrote:I sent my FLR(HSMP) on 19th June and received my passport back on the mail on 5th July. There is no delay in my experience, but again it's all depends on the merit of your application.

PounceQuick

Post by PounceQuick » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:23 pm

That looks similar to mine. Mine is just the HSMP letter, last 3 months of payslips & bank statements. No accommodation or sponsor letters. You might want to try to call them. You've passed the 28 days waiting time on their letter so it's valid to give them a call.

amberw

Post by amberw » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:41 pm

hi dellfan!
my husband sent his FLR application on 10th of May, incountry applicant. haven't recieved passport back. yesterday He called them and was told the same that due to flood there are some delays, and also was told that it can take 14 weeks.
in ur case, i think it doesn't matter if ur 6 months are going to be expired because they recieved the application within the 6 months period.
thanks
amber

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Hi Amber,
Thanks for Reply.I Still cant able to understand this, becoz they are People in this Forum who got the Passport back in 2 weeks time and for some people they are telling that the delay is becoz of the Floods .Did your husband speak with Case worker and what number did he dialled...

Thank you
amber wrote:hi dellfan!
my husband sent his FLR application on 10th of May, incountry applicant. haven't recieved passport back. yesterday He called them and was told the same that due to flood there are some delays, and also was told that it can take 14 weeks.
in ur case, i think it doesn't matter if ur 6 months are going to be expired because they recieved the application within the 6 months period.

amberw

Post by amberw » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:05 pm

No, he didn't speak with the case worker, but he called to the general enquiry number for HSMP. they asked for refrence number and then he told him that his application is still with case worker.
thanks
amber

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:12 pm

Hello Amber,
Have you got any update...Have you tried speaking with the case worker i think that is the best thing to do...
amber wrote:No, he didn't speak with the case worker, but he called to the general enquiry number for HSMP. they asked for refrence number and then he told him that his application is still with case worker.

amberw

Post by amberw » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:34 pm

how can I get caseworker's number?
thanks
amber

powerful
Newly Registered

Post by powerful » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:59 pm

Hi,

Can you tell me if I need to attach the original HSMP approval letter for FLR?

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:38 am

When U call HSMP call centre ask the person to see if he can transfer you to the case worker to findout more information regarding the application as of why it is taking so long...I spoke with my case worker and he said that My application has been sent for the Degree Verification
amber wrote:how can I get caseworker's number?

smkaz
Newly Registered

Post by smkaz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:58 pm

Hi guys,

I got my initial approval for HSMP, I am in country applicant on fresh talent Visa and working in London.

My question is: How much do I need to show in my back account when applying for FLR(HSMP) currently I have around 1000/- Pounds in account.

I am on permanent employment of 33000 P.A, will my pay slips, employer letter and 1000/- pounds in account will be enough or do I need to add some more money.

2 Q) Do I need to send my tenancy agreement ?

thanks in advance,
Regards
Kaz