ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea4 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mourad2013
Newly Registered

Eea4 application

Post by Mourad2013 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 am

Hello,
I need some advise please , can you please help me .

I'm no eea national family member of eea national which was granted british citizen in 2013 after exerting 6 years of treaty right .
My 5years residency will expire in 11/09/2014 .i applied for nutralisation in 30/07/2014 .
My worried is it's take time at least 4 months .
Do I need to apply for eea4 a swell to prove my employer .i don't want to loos my job or I have the same right after 5 years and I don't need to apply for permanent residence ,I rad this sometimes ago on HO website .

Please advise
Thank you

rosebead
Member of Standing

Re: Eea4 application

Post by rosebead » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:37 pm

You will need documentation to prove to your employer that you are legally allowed to work if he asks you. You could always get him to use the Employers Checking Service if he has any concerns: https://www.gov.uk/check-job-applicant-right-to-work. If you are worried, it might be worth applying for another EEA2 - that way you will get a COA within a few weeks that you can show to your employer if he asks.