ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation for Spouse Visa Premium Appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

WonderBread
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Documentation for Spouse Visa Premium Appointment

Post by WonderBread » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi Guys,

My girlfriend has been in the UK for three months now on a fiance visa, we got married last weekend and have booked a premium appointment at Croydon next week to convert to a spousal visa. Do we need to take the same amount of evidence we supplied for our fiance visa application or is it just a case of showing that we've now got married. If we need to supply the same information again do I need to include up to date payslips etc?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Sam : )

Rayking

Re: Documentation for Spouse Visa Premium Appointment

Post by Rayking » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:43 pm

It's got to be the same amount of evidence,as a matter of fact,an updated amount of evidence.
You simply update the proofs to the last 6 months before you got married, with marriage certificate inclusive.
Someone else might add something, better to take everything and they can choose whatever they want.
Up to date payslips as well as letter from your employers.

WR1

Re: Documentation for Spouse Visa Premium Appointment

Post by WR1 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Like all PEO appointments, submit only the documents required but take literally everything, even non relevant documents.

You never know, they may ask for additional documents and it makes life easier if you have taken everything.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided