ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help, Can you apply on more than 3 month old company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raheel farooq
Newly Registered

Please help, Can you apply on more than 3 month old company

Post by raheel farooq » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 am

hello Every one,
Wishing all of you best of luck, Could you please help me regarding, Can i apply entreprenuer visa if my company is 5 months old as I have opened my company in March, my company incorporation date is 3rd march which is 5 months before 11th July. Please help me with this query.
Thanks very much for your help in advance.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Please help, Can you apply on more than 3 month old comp

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 am

@ raheel farooq, yes you can use a company which is more than 3months old for your application, however the rule is that such company must have been actively trading prior to July 11 also prior to the application submission.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:31 pm

I'm agreed with olasunkanmi.
If you have advertised your business somewhere before 11 July and your clients were paying you before 11 July then you can apply.
Best of luck.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:42 pm

in addition to above your company CAR should show you as a director of this company and CAR should come from company house.

if you have been working since company incorporation date for your company you have better chances(genuine entrepreneur test point of view) to get visa than those whose companies are less older. having an old company which is trading is a plus point.
thanks,