ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

discretionary leave to remain travel restrictions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mickey88
Newly Registered

discretionary leave to remain travel restrictions

Post by mickey88 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:23 am

Hi,

I have been granted 2 years discretionary leave ( due to family life in the UK) after failed asylum, I have received my Biometric card and now I am wondering what do I need to travel aboard apart from my passport and the Biometric card? ...Is there other things that I need to do before travelling aboard? also with my 2 years discretionary leave would I be able to travel to my home country? (my claim for asylum was due to family issues back home but that had change now...)

thanks to you all

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: discretionary leave to remain travel restrictions

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:25 am

You should bare in mind for when you come to an extension of your leave, that if your circumstances have changes, E.g. No problems in home Country. Your leave May be refused.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.