ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee Travel Document (Blue) with a criminal conviction

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ggibbs
Newly Registered

Refugee Travel Document (Blue) with a criminal conviction

Post by ggibbs » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:22 pm

I got my refugee status in February of 2009 and unfortunately was convicted of a traffic offence in April 2013 and banned for 23 months plus a fine and so when I tried to apply for ILR I was refused and given a further 3 years leave to remain as a refugee.
I have just sent out an application for a travel document and in the application it asks whether or not I have been convicted of any criminal offence which is not yet spent and I declared my driving conviction but i am now worried they won't renew my travel document.

Has anyone been in this situation or know what the rules are in this case

st helena
Newly Registered

Re: Refugee Travel Document (Blue) with a criminal convictio

Post by st helena » Sun May 10, 2015 11:32 am

hi what happenned to your application ? did you get it ? my partner wants to renew his travel document and has a spent drink drive offence ..